Hey, guess what? I just got the Versatile Blogger Award this past Monday, February 20th. Do I need to tell you that I was totally flabbergasted? That's why I've spent all week preparing my "speech". It's practically like winning the Oscars, especially for a newbie like myself. I seriously considered going out, buying a sequined gown and taking a photo in it!
Tavia, Mrs. T. Mac, nominated me. I've said this before and I'm going to say it again; Tavia is full of positivity and one of the nicest bloggers around. And don't even get me started on her style. Let's just say, I live vicariously through her outfits. I think the magazines are secretly monitoring her blog to create new looks. Really. Her posts are something I truly look forward to. Check out her blog Nine to Fly. I just know you're going to love it.
Before accepting the award, here's what I need to do:
1. I must thank the blogger who nominated me for the award and provide a link back to them in my post.
2. I must share 7 random things about myself.
3. I must pass the award along to 15 recently discovered blogs I enjoy reading.
4. I must contact my chosen bloggers via Facebook, twitter, email etc, to let them know about the award.
5. I must add the versatile Blogger award picture on my blog post.
Before this award I had added a post titled "What I Like about YOU" to my blog where I mentioned some blogs that have really caught my eye. However, it was turning into a novel. LOL. So, now I get a chance to tell you about a few more and thus cheating a little bit on the number of blogs named below.
1) Fashionable Forty
2) Curvy Girl Chic
3) Sincerely Mally.
4) What I Wore 2 Day
5) Couture Allure
6) Fat Girls Like Nice Clothes Too
7) Fat Shopaholic
8) My Life in the Curvy Lane
9) Full Figured Diva
10) Chic Stay At Home Mom
Seven Random Facts About Me
I can’t tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi.
Rise and Shine! I’m a morning person.
I’ve secretly hoped Ophra Winfrey would someday interview me.
I haven’t had cable/satellite in years.
I’d love to restore an old car
I actually like bringing my husband his coffee in the morning.
I collect African Zulu Beer Baskets. They’re beautiful, no two are alike.