Hello and thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. My name's Sheila and I'm super excited about starting this blog and feeling my way along. Expect to see changes and improvements as time goes on. If you want to know more about me, just click on my profile. Meanwhile I'll jump right in with my first post....
Like most people I made resolutions at the beginning of the year, but there's resolutions and then there's Style Resolutions. Yep, two kinds for me. Let me tell you about the latter. Keep in mind they're not necessarily in order of importance.
1) Organize my closet. I know, this one is on everybody's list
2) Accessorize more. I have lots. I just need to use them!
3) Buy a pair of bright color blocked shoes.
4) Buy a pair of leather pants.
5) Complete my charm bracelet.
6) Change my make up.
7) Wear a maxi dress/skirt. Yes. I'm a maxi virgin. Can you believe it?
8) Have or participate in a clothing swap party.
9) Some how get my hands on a Louis Vuitton bag!
10) Start wearing my perfume more often.
11) Attend the 2012 "I <3 Thrifting Party"
12) Create a fashion blog.
Hey, I'm well on my way. Just put a dent in #12!